FRAMEWERKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRAMEWERKS

Memories in frames

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jiuzhaigou in Winter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trevalo

Jiuzhaigou in Winter Empty
PostSubject: Jiuzhaigou in Winter   Jiuzhaigou in Winter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Storm's a brewin'!

New Year's Day 2010, Jiuzhaigou

Jiuzhaigou in Winter Jiuzha14
Back to top Go down
蒜头地瓜

蒜头地瓜

PostSubject: Re: Jiuzhaigou in Winter   Jiuzhaigou in Winter EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Damn, this photo took me by surprise!

When i saw the threat title, i was expecting some "blue sky, green water" photos but this...this really gives a refreshing perspective of JZG. Looking at it makes me feel like i am on the set of a horror movie (Twilight/American Werewolf/The Hills has eyes etc are some that pop into my head), definitely poster calibre! Also, love how the details of the tree line stands out against the sky.
Back to top Go down
trevalo

PostSubject: Re: Jiuzhaigou in Winter   Jiuzhaigou in Winter EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm

In response to your comment about the tree line standing out, perhaps this one is a better edit....

Jiuzhaigou in Winter Jiuzha15
Back to top Go down
蒜头地瓜

蒜头地瓜

PostSubject: Re: Jiuzhaigou in Winter   Jiuzhaigou in Winter EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:33 am

trevalo wrote:
In response to your comment about the tree line standing out, perhaps this one is a better edit....

Jiuzhaigou in Winter Jiuzha15

Hmmm....tough choice....but i think i prefer the first one where the white streak of cloud disappear behind the trees, creating the sihouette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiuzhaigou in Winter   Jiuzhaigou in Winter Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiuzhaigou in Winter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FRAMEWERKS :: PHOTOGRAPHY :: Landscape-
Jump to: