FRAMEWERKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRAMEWERKS

Memories in frames

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beijing West Railway Station

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trevalo

Beijing West Railway Station Empty
PostSubject: Beijing West Railway Station   Beijing West Railway Station EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Beijing West Railway Station Train_10
Back to top Go down
蒜头地瓜

蒜头地瓜

PostSubject: Re: Beijing West Railway Station   Beijing West Railway Station EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:57 am

Nice lines! Did u have the ND filter on?
Back to top Go down
trevalo

PostSubject: Re: Beijing West Railway Station   Beijing West Railway Station EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 pm

No ND filter. Actually was blind luck... dark inside the station with bright light leaking from the streets and the gaps in the roof. Knowing my camera's auto-metering, the station would come out way under-exposed, so I dialed in +2EV compensation and fired. We were in a hurry to catch the train, don't even remember looking through the viewfinder. At home, blew out the highlights even more, pumped up the noise removal to cancel out distracting details and emphasize the lines.

Back to top Go down
蒜头地瓜

蒜头地瓜

PostSubject: Re: Beijing West Railway Station   Beijing West Railway Station EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:14 pm

trevalo wrote:
No ND filter. Actually was blind luck... dark inside the station with bright light leaking from the streets and the gaps in the roof. Knowing my camera's auto-metering, the station would come out way under-exposed, so I dialed in +2EV compensation and fired. We were in a hurry to catch the train, don't even remember looking through the viewfinder. At home, blew out the highlights even more, pumped up the noise removal to cancel out distracting details and emphasize the lines.

That's experience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beijing West Railway Station   Beijing West Railway Station Empty

Back to top Go down

Beijing West Railway Station
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FRAMEWERKS :: PHOTOGRAPHY :: Candid & Street-
Jump to: